Ami Wellness is the sole owner of the Website, including Replicated Websites. We collect information from Independent Affiliates ("Affiliates"), customers and visitors to the websites at different points on the websites.
- Traffic Data. Like most website operators, Ami Wellness automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of devices accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
- Personal Information. Through your use of or visits to our websites, you may be required or requested to provide personally identifiable information (hereafter "Personal Information") to us. Personal Information is any piece of information which can potentially be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person. Such information includes, without limitation: (1) "Contact Data" (such as your name, mailing address and e-mail address); (2) "Demographic Data" (such as your age, gender, profession, education level, relationship status, religious affiliation, country, state, city and likes and dislikes,); and (3) "Financial Data" (such as your credit/ debit card number and expiration date). We do not collect Personal Information from you through this Website without first asking you to provide it. The Website does not gather Personal Information from you without your knowledge. We may supplement the Personal Information you provide to us with additional personal information gathered from public sources or from third parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to us. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information to us, with the caveat that your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain of the features and services available on the Website or from purchasing some or all of our products.
- Credit Card Information. Credit card information collected at registration or for shopping cart orders is used only to process payment for the transaction and, generally, is not retained by us. You may, however, voluntarily elect to securely store your credit card information for your convenience in order to pay for future orders. In addition, if you register with us as a Affiliate or participate in an autoship program, your credit card information will be securely stored in order to pay for autoship or standing orders, and to pay any renewal fees that you have agreed in advance to pay as they become due. You may add, edit, and delete your stored card information.
- Affiliate and Customer Registration. In order to become a Affiliate, an applicant must provide Personal Information to us. We also may require an applicant's taxpayer identification number (Social Security Number or Federal Tax ID Number) so that we may prepare and file necessary non-employee compensation forms for the IRS. Certain customers may be required to register in order to purchase products directly from us ("Registered Customers"). Registered Customers will be required to provide Personal Information. We use this information to maintain contact with Affiliates and Registered Customers, and to process Affiliate and Registered Customer orders.
- Product or Service Purchases. When a customer, Registered Customer, or Affiliate purchases products or services from us through any of our websites, the purchaser must provide us with Personal Information. This information is used for billing and payment purposes and to fill orders.
- Information that you make Public. The Website may contain features (e.g. public profiles, forums, and message boards) that permit you to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other material, including some of your Personal Information. Any information that you choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which Ami Wellness is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information by means of such features, and you agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
Information Use And Disclosure Practices
- Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies. Ami Wellness analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help Ami Wellness better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Ami Wellness is able to better design the Website to improve your experience, and to serve you more relevant and interesting content. From time to time, Ami Wellness may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. Ami Wellness does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. Ami Wellness discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide Services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. Ami Wellness discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Ami Wellness believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Ami Wellness, third parties or the public at large.
- Legally Required Law Enforcement, Judicial and Administrative Agency Disclosures. Ami Wellness will provide confidential and personally identifiable information as necessary to comply with judicial and administrative orders, subpoenas, Civil or Criminal Investigative Demands, Administrative and Regulatory Demands and other legal obligations. In order for Ami Wellness to conduct business in certain jurisdictions, Ami Wellness must disclose certain personally identifiable and confidential information to regulatory authorities in such jurisdictions. Such information may include, but is not limited to, income information and personally identifiable information.
- Unpaid Accounts. If you fail to pay any balance owed to Ami Wellness, we may, as permitted by law, report your Personal Information, including without limitation your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others. Invite a Friend. When you invite family or friends to join the Ami Wellness network or to attend an Ami Wellness home party, Ami Wellness will send an email on your behalf to the indicated recipient. Your name and email address will appear in the "From" line of such email. Lead Assignment and Affiliate Locator Features. Ami Wellness occasionally will assign prospective sales and prospective Affiliate leads to Ami Wellness Affiliates. In these cases, we will provide the prospective customer or Affiliate with the appropriate Affiliate's name and contact information and/or provide a Affiliate with the prospective customer's or Affiliate's name and contact information. In addition, Ami Wellness has a Affiliate Locator feature on its website. Pursuant to this feature, a prospective customer or prospective Affiliate can locate a nearby Ami Wellness Affiliate. In order to make the Affiliate Locator feature and the lead assignments effective, the company will provide the prospective customer or prospective Affiliate with the appropriate Affiliate's name and contact information, which may include his/her telephone number, address, and/or email address.
- Downline Activity/Genealogy Reports. As a network marketing company, Ami Wellness provides certain information to Affiliates regarding other Affiliates and Customers enrolled in a Affiliate's downline marketing organization (sales team). To help Affiliates in Ami Wellness's network marketing program manage their independent businesses, we provide our Affiliates with some of the Personal Information of the other Affiliates whom they have personally sponsored/enrolled as well as other Affiliates who are on their marketing teams. If you enroll as a Ami Wellness Affiliate or register as a Ami Wellness Customer, your name, address, telephone number, and email address, as well as data relating to your sales, purchases, and recruitment activity will be disclosed to the Ami Wellness Affiliate who sponsored you and to other Ami Wellness Affiliates who are upline to you and your sponsoring Affiliate. No other Personal Information will be shared with Ami Wellness Affiliates. Such information is shared via the Affiliate Back-Office. Information relating to downline Affiliates is made available to Ami Wellness Affiliates subject to a confidentiality and non-solicitation covenant in the agreement that each Affiliate enters into with Ami Wellness. However, Ami Wellness does not warrant that other Affiliates will adhere to the confidentiality and non-solicitation covenants, and Ami Wellness shall not be responsible for Affiliates' violation of these covenants. By enrolling as an Ami Wellness Affiliate or registering as an Ami Wellness Customer, you consent to the disclosure of your Personal Information as described in this paragraph.
- Surveys. It may become necessary to conduct surveys of our customers or Affiliates. Should we deem it necessary to conduct a survey, we may outsource the survey to a third party. We will provide the third- party survey company with your personal information as is necessary for the third-party survey company to conduct the survey and to those third parties whom we engage to review and analyze the results of the survey. We will not provide your social security number, credit card or banking information to the survey provider.
Communications From Us
- Special Offers and Updates. By enrolling as a Affiliate, registering as a Customer, or making a purchase or other inquiry through the Website, you consent to receive periodic email and other communications from us and from other Ami Wellness Affiliates. For example, Ami Wellness sends all new Affiliates and Registered Customers a welcoming email to verify password, username, and acceptance of the Affiliate Agreement or Customer Agreement. All Affiliates and Registered Customers will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Customers who have not registered with Ami Wellness and who grant permission will also receive occasional information on products, services, special deals, and the like.
- Service Announcements. On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service-related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send Affiliates and/or customers an email. Generally, Affiliates may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
- Affiliate and Customer Service. Ami Wellness communicates with Affiliates and Registered Customers via email, regular mail and telephone on a regular basis to provide requested services and regarding issues relating to their Ami Wellness business. Ami Wellness communicates with other customers with respect to products or services purchased by such customers from Ami Wellness. Such communications may be by email, regular mail or telephone.
We may display advertising on our Website and partner with third parties to manage advertising on other websites for our products and services. We may also partner with third parties, including business partners, advertising networks, and other advertising service providers, who gather information about you on our Sites and other sites to provide you with advertisements on the Website and elsewhere online based on your browsing history and tailored to your interests, preferences, and characteristics. Cookies or other similar technologies may be used to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties, and the information practices of these third parties are not covered by this Policy.
Some third parties collect information about users of our Website to provide interest-based advertising on our Website and elsewhere, including across browsers and devices. These third parties may use the information they collect on our Website to make predictions about your interests in order to provide you with ads (from us and other companies) across the Internet. Some of these third parties may participate in industry-developed programs designed to provide consumers with choices about whether to receive targeted advertising. Due to differences between using apps and websites on mobile devices, you may need to take additional steps to disable targeted ad technologies in mobile apps. Many mobile devices allow you to opt out of targeted advertising for mobile apps using the settings within the mobile app or your mobile device. For more information, please check your mobile settings. You also may uninstall our apps using the standard uninstall process available on your mobile device or app marketplace.
To opt out of interest-based advertising across browsers and devices from companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance or Network Advertising Initiative opt-out programs, please visit the websites operated by the Network Advertising Initiative (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/). You may also be able to opt out of interest-based advertising through the settings within the mobile app or your mobile device, but your opt-out choice may apply only to the browser or device you are using when you opt out, so you should opt out on each of your browsers and devices if you want to disable all cross-device linking for interest-based advertising. Please note that even if you use an industry- based opt-out for interest-based advertising, you will continue to receive generic advertisements and your experience on our Website may be degraded.
Notice To California Residents
- Your Privacy Rights. Residents of the State of California (under California Civil Code Section 1798.83) have the right to request from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties, if any, to which the company has disclosed personal information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes (e.g., requests made in 2019 will receive information about 2018 sharing activities). We comply with this law by offering California residents the ability to tell us not to share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at email@example.com.
- You must include the name of this Site and "California Resident" as the subject line, and your full name, e-mail address, and postal address in your message. Please note that any request under this paragraph will be limited to our use and disclosure of your Personal Information. You will need to make the same request of your Ami Wellness Affiliate if you would like to obtain information about any disclosure that she or he has made of your personal information.
- Link. Ami Wellness's websites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Ami Wellness is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects Personal Information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Ami Wellness websites.
- Security. Ami Wellness has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of your Personal Information.
- Lost or Stolen Information. You must promptly notify us if your credit, banking, other financial information, username or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, username or password from your account.
- Making Changes to Your Personal Information. Affiliates and Registered Customers may update their personal information as necessary by logging into their Ami Wellness online Back Offices, which allows them to access and edit their registration account information. In addition, Affiliates and Registered Customers may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update their profiles.